Re: Door Seal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Seal
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:30:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/00 11:51:11 PM, macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< I looked at the Moss catalog and they list clips
(20 required) for installing this door seal.  Do I need these, and how
do you use them to install it? >>

Mike,

Yes you do need them.  They are metal clips with barbs in two directions so
that they clip to the door opening lip, yes they will scratch the paint.
Then they bit into the windlace when it is press over the door opening lip
and clips.  Newer windlace has metal "clips" built in so the individual clips
are a little harder to find these days.  But check around auto upholster
shops or auto upholster suppliers.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)