victoria british caalog and body panels...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: victoria british caalog and body panels...
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:03:11 GMT
anybody out there have any experience with the replacement panels available
through victoria british?it would be nice to piece in a prefabbed patch for
my rear quarter panels instead of getting my buddy to fabricate
them..anybody know how close they actually follow the original contours,and
does anybody have a source for the exact dimensions so i could start to cut
out the rot..also the A-posts,worth buying or am i better off fabricating
myself?
  the phantom troublemaker and little old sheetcutter