Re: SWAG Guy Fawke's Day Nov 5

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Guy Fawke's Day Nov 5
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:32:39 +0000
Hi all,
Guy Fawke's Day is November 5th.  He is the scapegoat that got caught
with the gunpowder in his hands under the Parliament building. The
others in the conspiracy were caught later. It is celebrated because the
King's life and  Parliament were saved that day. Guy Fawke was drawn &
quartered as an example to the people for those who commit treason
against the King of England and the others were hanged.
Carolyn :o)

--
52 MGTD, Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby