a flame for HealeyRic

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com
Subject: a flame for HealeyRic
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:01:24 -0700
Cc: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rick soils himself by his disdain. The Austin 1300/America was and can continue
to be a great pal of a car.  If you can live with (and forgive) the engineering
and componentry of your MG and Healeys, it's against your own that you put down
the AA. It's just a bigger Mini and, with attention to the motor, goes very
well.

I have a 69 AA and it will run again, when I find time not working on my 71
Midget and 72 Mini pickup. The AA has the best ride of any small sedan because
of the hydrolastic suspension. The interchangeability of the parts really helps
for an old mini racer. With a little cutting, the 45DCOE and LCB fit just fine.

David McCartney