Parting 60 AH

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parting 60 AH
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:05:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a sprite at pick-n-pull here in Reno, but it ain't a bug-i,  SN is
HAN6L, early mark 2, has drum brakes up front and a 9 cg engine block in the
passenger seat.  I had to pass on the engine block for $100 but did score
the tach-drive generator with tach-drive all 4 shocks, brass block drain,
oil tube from block to filter, PVC pipe (the one from the front side cover
to below the engine)and three vented/ welded original wheels all for $50.
Mostly little things left but if you want let me know what you need and I'll
check.
        Crash