Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:40:11 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

  Not true Larry.  B210 was front engine, rear drive.  I worked on lots
of them.  Peg drove a B110 (1200) for years.  There was a contemporary
Datsun sedan that was FWD but I can't bring it to mind.  The 210 came
along later.  Wouldn't surprise me if it had the same 5-spd you could
get in the B210.

  Cheers,

  CR