tonneau

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: tonneau
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:16:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask what color the original tonneau's
were.  Mines white, and I haven't seen any other white one's for sale (or on
cars for that matter), but then again it's white, so I'm thinking it can't
be original, otherwise it'd be at least yellow, if not brown by now.

Patricia
'59 Bugeye