Midget Boot Rack

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Boot Rack
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:51:38 EST
When I bought my '78 Midget over a year ago, it came with a trunk rack that
had never been used. It's in as new condition, and is currently just sitting
in my basement. I have no plans to ever have it installed on my car.

I guess my question is if there is any point in trying to sell it? If so,
what's a fair price? Is there anyone here on the list who might be
interested? Or, would I be better off just keeping it, and having it as a
nifty accessory if I should ever sell the car? (Don't worry, I've no plans to
part ways with her).

Tom
78 Midget