Re: Land/Range Rover

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Land/Range Rover
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:31:25 EST
You need to think about what you want/need.  The Land Rover is not a SUV
whereas the Range Rover is just about.  Land Rover became a brand name in its
own right and the Freelander is a model in the range.

Some are diesels, some petrol, variety of engines over the years.

1312

In a message dated 31/10/00 17:27:17 GMT Standard Time, froggi@cdsnet.net