Re: Weber DGV jets - Tuning article on line -links

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, ptegler@cablespeed.com, MartyWit@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DGV jets - Tuning article on line -links
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:18:30 EST
Im not so sure, for me it depends which book I look at - the jet being the
pump discharge nozzle with the bolt being called the valve in Haynes.

But in my Weber book the line drawing of the pump discharge nozzle is shown
as accelerator pump jet.  Another drawing shows bolt as the valve and nozzle
as the jet!  The accompanying note suggests it is the nozzle that is the part
that has the orifice size of 0.5mm (half a millimetre) whereas the bolt/valve
I can't find a value for but must be several millimetres.

Do you have a selection of bolts/valves? (I only have what is in the old carb
I have).

Sadly, my modem is too useless to stay on line long enough to look at the
links.

In a message dated 31/10/00 20:47:28 GMT Standard Time, ptegler@gouldfo.com