[Fwd: UK TRAVELLER RESTOration]boundary="------------BBC8F18FCD069CC629E

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: UK TRAVELLER RESTOration]boundary="------------BBC8F18FCD069CC629EFDA75"
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:09:44 -0600
--------------BBC8F18FCD069CC629EFDA75

I got this off of the Morris list and wondered if he was near any of our
UK listers.

--------------BBC8F18FCD069CC629EFDA75

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:39:05 -0800 (PST)
To: minor-list@poundbury.co.uk
From rfeibusch at loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Subject: UK TRAVELLER RESTOration
Cc: Tony Leo <tonyleo@pacbell.net>, morris@autox.team.net

Listers,

Can anyone in the UK please help this guy?  He connected with me on a
website in the States that I write for:

www.autowire.com

I do the classic car articles for this site and one is a Morris Traveller
and so he sent this to me at Autowire.

PLEASE RESPOND TO: "Andrew Rosser" <andy.r@lsa-technology.co.uk>  and not
me.  Thanks!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:38:47 +0000
From "Andrew Rosser (F)" <andy.r at lsa-technology.co.uk>
Subject: Morris Minor Traveller

Hi,

Having discovered your site & article titled "'67 Morris Minor Traveller
Woody Wagon" while searching the Web for restorers I read it with interest.

The reason for the original search was as follows:

We have a 1960 Traveller which has been in the family from nearly new,
however quite a few years ago it failed to pass its road tests and was set
aside until time & energy permitted restoration.
However, it has now been necessary to acknowledge the hige task of
restoration and our inability to complete, we therefore are trying to locate
a suitably qualified & experienced individual or company that would
undertake the task for us.
If we cannot find such a person, we would reluctantly have to give it away
or to scrap it.

We would appreciate any suggestions or leads you may have, we are located
near Manchester in the North West of the UK, but leads in any area of the UK
would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Andrew Rosser.

--------------BBC8F18FCD069CC629EFDA75--