Re: Keep your guns down out there - 2

Subject: Re: Keep your guns down out there - 2
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:01:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Pace wrote:

> Yeah, then he cannot just hover over the delete button and they need
> to have different sender IDs too. So whats a good theme?
> Brad

        I don't recall, did he mention where he was going? Perhaps we could
work around
a local theme.
        I what way are we assuming that he'll get all the "welcome back"
messages
without seeing how difficult it was for us to organize this little charade? I
think we'd have a hard time matching the message volume we've generated trying
to think up ways to generate message volume. :)

--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: Burns oil (because it's designed to).
'90 GS-500E: Doesn't burn oil (good engine design).
MCMLXIX Sprite: Doesn't burn oil (combustion temperature too low).
Where are we going? And what's with this handbasket?

~