Wed Funnies - [No LBC] But sorta related

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wed Funnies - [No LBC] But sorta related
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:29:01 -0500
 Allergies
 -----------
 A little girl was wearing one of those Medical Alert bracelets.
 Someone asked her what the bracelet was for. She replied,
 "I'm allergic to nuts and eggs."
 The person asked, "Are you allergic to cats?"
 The girl said, "I don't know..... I don't eat cats."

 Oil Shortages
 --------------
 There are a lot of people who can't understand how we came to
 have an oil  shortages here in the USA.

 Well, there's a very simple answer....nobody bothered to check
 the oil.

 We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that is
 purely  geographical. All the oil is in Texas, Oklahoma, Alaska,
 etc.

 All the dipsticks are in Washington, D.C.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.