Re: That time of year, mice and NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That time of year, mice and NO LBC
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:32:53 -0500
RIGHT!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From Danny Rendleman <dannyr at flint.umich.edu>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net <spridgets@autox.team.net>; Edrick Adams
<je.adams@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 11:34 PM

And no problem getting rid of the smell in the spring?  Well, hell,
no, just put down the top and drive, right?

From           "Edrick Adams" <je.adams at worldnet.att.net>
To:             <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date sent:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:01:18 -0500
Send reply to:  "Edrick Adams" <je.adams@worldnet.att.net>

I hang moth blocks in trunk, 'cockpit' and engine compartment.  No
trouble in 10 years,  KOW.

Ed A.