Re: Barkleys?

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barkleys?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:27:16 -0600
There's a chap in our area who has a couple Berkeleys.
I took a few pix of one at our local Brit Car night this year.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=828838&a=7164367&p=24285625

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=828838&a=7164367&p=24285626

Owner said the original engine is long gone and it's currently powered
by a Honda 450cc motorcycle engine. Check out the nice shorty
pipe exiting behind the right front wheel.

Cheers,
James