Re: Carbs and alternators Was: Re: "On the road again ..." (Long)

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Carbs and alternators Was: Re: "On the road again ..." (Long)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:12:57 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Holy mackerel!

This is the bound to get the MOST CREATIVE FIX of the year award.
Ryan has one float bowl overflowing - so what to do? Some DPO
connects  a rubber tube between the two overflow pipes!

Second prize is a tie between the guy who filed down a float and
the other guy who used JB Weld to restore it.

Ryan please check that your float bowl is not loaded with gas. I
have seen this undiagnosed lead to engine strips.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug