Re: Bugeye Blueprints?

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Blueprints?
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:58:06 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Greetings Scott and list,

Depending on what the teenage enthusiast is specifically looking for, I might
offer the following info.
1.  Moss sells for a few coins a great pencil drawing cutaway of the bugeye.
Reprinted from a vintage magazine.  Have several hanging along the wall and
they are very accurate and highly detailed.  That one shows the mechanicals.
No dimensions.

2.  I purchased a number of years ago a copy of  of the bugeye blue prints
that were drawn supposedly when Healey & Co. were designing the car.  Made a
few copies of this and the drawing does include dimensions.

3.  Found in an old blue print car book the frame only diagram for the MKII
and midget MKI frame.  This includes the structural framinging members only
with dimensions etc.  All are pretty cool but what good they are for
practical analysis is another matter.
Regards,
george marinos