Re: Who wants a VP7 cam?

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who wants a VP7 cam?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:22:05 EST
A 286 cam and a 5 speed will sit at 4k and 80 mph all day and foot to the
floor will soon produce 4.5k and 90 all day without being too noisy.

How fast do you like to cruise.

FWIW I think the best cams and Women are on the wild rather than mild side.
and as for anything postively racey...........mmmmm.  Of course introduce
some alcohol and irrespective of the cam both the engine and woman liven up!

Daniel

In a message dated 15/11/00 19:14:56 GMT Standard Time, ulix@u.washington.edu