Re: Fw: Driving on the wrong side no lbc

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Driving on the wrong side no lbc
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:56:09 GMT FILETIME=[8903B7D0:01C04F89]
The only RHD vehicle I ever drove was a Subaru Legacy that had been a postal
vehicle in Kansas.  I test drove it from a used car lot just to see what it
was like from the other side.  The only problem I had was I kept turning on
the windshield wipers instead of the turn signal because it was on the
_wrong_ side of the steering wheel.
Ryan