Re: Titan Manifold for Single SU

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <jmregan_@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Titan Manifold for Single SU
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:01:55 +1100
Well I have an as-new titan manifold for a HIF6.

If anyone really wants to buy it I'll sell it but bear in mind that I am in
Australia.

It was on the car for its original shakedown run and then was pulled off and
replaced with a Russell Engineering manifold and then later with a DCOE45
on a Russell manifold (as the engine specs moved gradually from hot road to
rally/race)

Mike