Re: [Fwd: Motorcycle question]

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Motorcycle question]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:59:19 -0600
Yes, you're talking about the EL motor, but Harley-Davidson also built the
FL/FLH 74" motors at the same time. The only way to tell them apart is to
check the numbers. I never measurd mine but it had to be at least 6' long. I
always parked it in my living room and it was a lot longer than the couch.
Oh, the good old days!
                 Jim K.