Re: no lbc! CATS MAYBE...OFFENSIVE JOKE!

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no lbc! CATS MAYBE...OFFENSIVE JOKE!
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 06:53:34 EST
And Another:. . . .

Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate.
After several weeks the priest was overcome with curiosity and approached her.

"I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection
plate,"
"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and what I
don't    need I give to the church."

"That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"
"Oh, about $2,000 a week."
"Your son must be very successful, what does he do for a living?"
"He's a veterinarian," she answered.
"That is an honorable profession. Where does he practice?"

"Well, he has one cat house in Kansas City and another in Dallas".