Free wheeling 2-stroke

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Free wheeling 2-stroke
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:00:25 -0600
Cc: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
  That reminds me of the eqrly days of Go-Kart road racing with the
converted chain saw engines.  If you were drafting someone at part
throttle for quite a while and pulled out to pass him, you could seize
the engine because of lack of oil in the cylinder.  The trick was a
couple of blips of full throttle to get it oiled up before standing on
it to pass.  Damn!  I was young and skinny then.....

  Cheers,

  CR