RE: $35,000 Bugeye

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "'Kent McLean'" <kentmclean@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: $35,000 Bugeye
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:40:00 -0500
I don't know chuck, but I can tell ya this.  You can buy 3 running bugeyes
in nice condition
for what they're asking for that one.  It is nice but I don't think 35K is
realistic.  Unless of
course the inside is gold plated and lined with mink or something like that,
lol.  I couldn't
send a message either chuck.   Guess they really don't want to hear from us.
Have a good
one ya'll.   By the way check, my Bugeye comes home to me a week from today.
Will send
ya some pics of it if ya like.  Catch ya later.

Mike weeks
60 Bugeye
75 Midget