Re: Engine/Trans model

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine/Trans model
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 02:10:16 -0500
Back in the '60s Renwal made a model called "The Visible V8".  Some time
later Revell sold a "Visible V8" - may be the same model.  Revell also had a
"Visible Ford 2.3L" kit.  Don't know of anyone that made a "visible"
transmission.  Six "Visible V8" models and one "Visible Ford 2.3L" are
listed for sale on eBay right now.

Rick