Re: Non-snych first gear

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-snych first gear
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:11:07 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2000 11:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<< My car is hard to
 start even on warm mornings (I expect to buy a new starter soon as much work
 as mine gets).  When it does start, it runs roughly and lurches when I start
 driving (No, it's not because I can't operate the clutch).  Once it's warm
 it usualy starts much more easily and quits lurching.  What causes cold
 naturedness in cars and how can I fix it?  I just had the carbs rebuilt and
 the timing done by a resto shop because I >>

Ryan--Sounds like a choke setting to me.

--David C.