Re: Hardtop

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:51:41 EST
"mark.endicott" <endicott@nashville.com> wrote:

<<<<<<
Subject: Hardtop

I finally picked up a MK III Hardtop from Tom Shirley last Friday, Thanks
Tom.

<snip>

The top has the angle mounts attached to the top but my car doesn't have the
pieces that attach to the top frame screws.  I don't think that it would be
much of a problem to make them if knew what they look like.  None of my
books show this part so again any help would be nice.>>>>>

Moss shows the brackets as current (Cat. #402-565 Tonneau Bar Bracket) on
page 52 of the catalog I have in my briefcase (SPM-09). Should be on about
the same page in the newest catalog. Jeff Zorn, George Merryweather or Ed
Kaler will save you money off of the $11.95 each price.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA