RE: British Parts Locator - any experiences?

To: "'Eddie Sheffield'" <esheffield@prizmail.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Parts Locator - any experiences?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:08:27 -0500
Yes Eddie,

  He is one of our main sources around here in RI.  Very good quality and
a pleasure to deal with.  He's been really busy and is trying to keep up
with all the orders.  He's also a member of our car club, British Motor Cars
of New England, BMCNE.   I myself have purchased all of the new parts for
my Bugeye from him and have had no problems at all.  I'd recommend Carl to
anyone on here.  If you have any other questions give me a shout.

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye
75 Midget