73 Midget for Sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73 Midget for Sale
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:55:10 -0500
Anybody in the East Coast looking for a good project car? We are buying a new
house that has not got enough space to house all my projects, and so I have to
part with a few. I have a  RWA Midget, with sound body, less interior, that I
need to sell, and fast. Everything is there, but I did disassemble the car to
prepare for painting. The car has never been raced or Hot rodded, and would
make a great restored car. I can send pictures offlist if you are interested.
It is located in Greensboro NC and is a rolling chassis, so it will tow ok.
Let me know if you are interested, this car has to go.

Thanx Mark Snowdon,1-888-428-2405 during work hours