Yo

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Yo
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:27:09 -0800 (PST)
Hello and happy Thanksgiving to the list -

They salted the roads here this week, which
semi-officially ends LBC season here for me.  I'm glad
to be back after a few months absence from the list.
What'd I miss?  Did Frank take that job as Moss's
Asian Ambassador?  Did Just Ed swear off beer and open
that charm school he always talked about?  Peter C.
open his own Koni Shocks manufacturing facility?
Woodrat swear off women and T-series cars (that Jody's
a keeper Larry!)?

Seriously - To the many of you that have kept in
touch, thanks for the support during the work
craziness of the past few months.  Going flying in the
California desert for the next month installing all
the sh#t I've been working on, but I'm hoping list
email will be as amusing and informative as it was
before and keep me good company out there. I let a lot
of stuff slip and hopefully will have time to catch up
(Crash, I STILL gotta scan those pix; Brad, I owe you
for the Barrel Chested CD (gotta burn some Jonny Lang
for you); Peter I'll be up for a beer and to get that
wrench someday; Dave, I still have the Garofalo
pictures; Herb, thanks for keeping it WFO...etc....).

Ron

http://shopping.yahoo.com/