engines, turkeys and 4 days off!!

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: engines, turkeys and 4 days off!!
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:05:31 -0800
All right! I got the engine back from the machine shop! My wallet feels much
lighter, but It hasn't seemed to effect my spirits at all. I have a lovely 4
days in front of me of turkey eating, and Spridget cursing. Wooo hooo! Will
get pics of the "new" engine up tonight... Too bad it is probably gonna be a
month or so before I get it fired up... but I can already here it as I
downshift before a turn, and then lay on it out of the apex!... This weekend
is mostly going to consist of body work, which is kinda fun, because that
you know with every stroke of sandpaper, the results will be that much
better!

Wish me luck!

All psyched out, and high on LBC (the new designer's drug)

Toby

oh... and I got another midget, for my racing project. (another project!!)

69 Sprite
69 Midget
74 Midget