Re: home painting your LBC

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <mhanna@ball.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: home painting your LBC
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:01:54 -0600
Okay now we gotta be honest.... I love the High build primers and will
continue to work with them... ( actually I am amazed at how Good they really
are ) I do wear a Paper mask with them... I shoot the paint outside... and
if I die from doing something I love... well so be it!!! There are always
risks in life.... hell look at what we are driving... I bought Miss Kathy an
Excursion .. cause it's a SAFE car for her to drive...( and we can park two
sprites and a big Healey under it )  I always worry about her in the
bugeye....( mostly cause if it breaks down I catch HELL )

Mostly today as we count our blessings.... I count having Family , Freinds
and the ability to live my dreams as blessing's....   I wish each of you the
best today...

Keith Turk