Re: rear discs was a Re: a revelation

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear discs was a Re: a revelation
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:02:23 EST
Come on John,

 I think you need to say why you need rear disks on a Spridget.

A Porsche 911 is a 165mph motorcar with enormous tyres and weighs more than a
Spridget.

It is not correct the discs are on the rear to balance the brakes - a bias
valve does that.  Modern Porsches have ABS as well and yes I have driven one
at over 150mph and braked down (though not to a standstill) from that speed.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 22/11/00 18:44:37 Pacific Standard Time, NewNGsInfo@cs.com