ABC was Re: rear discs was a Re: a revelation

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: ABC was Re: rear discs was a Re: a revelation
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:12:14 EST
Cc: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Nolan,

You make 3 very interesting points below which I have edited to read: A, B,
and C.  I would be grateful if you can expand upon them for me/the list.  I
suppose A + B = C?  Convince me and I will eat my words! :-|

Daniel1312

In a message dated 23/11/00 20:10:03 Pacific Standard Time, npenney@erols.com