Sunday Cat Humor

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday Cat Humor
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 07:35:50 -0800
                Little Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when
his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the
cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked,  "What are you up
to there, Tim?" "My goldfish died,"  replied Tim tearfully, without
looking up,   "and I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned,
"That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish isn't it?" Tim patted down
the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside
your stupid cat!!''