RE: anti-sway\roll bar

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anti-sway\roll bar
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:06:24 -0800
thanks for all the fast responses... I know what I am looking for now, but I
don't think my car has one. One thing to note, I checked out my front
suspension as per instructions of various sources and it checks out great.
The king pin play, pushing up and down on the tire noticed a TINY bit of
play (clunk) but almost imperceptible. More of a vibration than a sound.
What ever it is, it is very slight. I still have to check out the elbow
shocks.

Thanks for your help.

Toby