I *need* another 1275 block

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I *need* another 1275 block
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:13:06 -0800
Hello all,

Some news in the never ending story of my 1380cc block ruined by the machine
shop.
Jeff B. has been extremely generous in providing me with a block at a price
that can't be beat :-)
He shipped it from Atlanta to Seattle for me.
The machine shop just called and told me that they found that #1 and #4 are
sleeved in this block!!!!
This makes it unusable for a 1380cc project.

Does anyone have a block they can sell me?  Must be '68 or later (thick
flange) and not sleeved.  I could trade in this block to you which is
perfectly fine for a standard overbore.

Pretty please?

Ulix