RE: those wonderful rear cyl clips!

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: those wonderful rear cyl clips!
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:11:11 -0800
Oh i remember those bastards, when I was rebuilding the rear brake
clyinders. That was the dumbest design I have ever seen.

It had slipped my mind, I do remember thinking M0$s gave me the wrong ones
they were so hard to put on. Oh and the water pump pliar technique is only
good for snapping them and creating shrapnel. I might still have that scar.
I have some left too, clips that is, no scars.

Toby