Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:13:42 -0600
Cc: GreenBugeye@aol.com, Corry@iol.ie, spridgets@autox.team.net, Pat Brown <pdbrown1@lucent.com>
Ryan,
My wife liked her TR3, but then she DROVE a Bugeye and loved it!

So we found a Bugeye and she loves it much more than she liked her
TR3. IN fact she found a second Bugeye a couple of years later and
now has 2 Bugeyes, one even has a V-6 for those days she wants to
really go fast!

Get yours on the road and let her drive it, she could be easy to
convert.
Bob