Re: the calendar problems..... (duh)

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: the calendar problems..... (duh)
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 22:57:55 -0800
Cc: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
I feel like I am in "Floriduh!"  -- how did you know when I clicked on the
address that the ml didn't show up??  I didn't even look, just "ass-umed"
the entire address went there.......
Thank you.
SWAG is talking about perhaps a run up to Roseburg area in the Springtime
so we can have that dinner we missed in October.
I just tried to access the site and of course it worked.  <G>  And it is
the site I was looking for.  I don't see the Monterey/Pacific Grove event
listed though -- I understand it is May 5-6 -- maybe you and Kate & Gary
can come down for that one?  :o)
Peggy