Re: Parts in the junk yard

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts in the junk yard
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:04:03 FILETIME=[B0F639D0:01C05CD5]
Ed,
I thought about making one post, but it would have been too long.  Everybody
would have gotten lost about what parts I was talking about.  I thought that
this way, everyone could delete the messages if they didn't need a
distributor or whatever else.  So many people helped me get my car on the
road, and so many people were helpful in locating parts (some even gave me
parts).  I wanted to try to help other people find stuff.  Sorry.
Ryan
I guess I won't post any more.