Re: 1275 Block

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Block
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:02:24 EST
In a message dated 12/2/2000 8:24:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<< Is $300 good for a 1275
 block thats been sitting in a junkyard for 15 or so  years?  Thats what he
 wants. >>

I paid $50 for mine, but it was a stripped block that was sitting inside.
While I think I got mine at a good price, I think $300 is steep.  You can buy
a whole parts car with engine for $300.  But the thing is, is timing.  If you
need it now and its the only show in town. . .you might not be able to wait
for that parts car.  Still, $300 is an extortive price to me for a used block.

--David C.