Re: those wonderful rear cyl clips!

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: those wonderful rear cyl clips!
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 10:38:15 -0800
Throw the clips away, go to the hardware store with the wheel cylinders.
Find a good old fashioned C-clip that fits correctly.  Also get some washers
that slide over the fitting to use as shims.  Works well, and if shimmed
properly keeps the wheel cylinder from moving.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino