RE: Repro Lucas Battery or ?

To: "'Daniel1312@aol.com'" <Daniel1312@aol.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Repro Lucas Battery or ?
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:27:08 -0800
It must be jelly, cause jam don't shake like that!

It may be jellified, but it is still nasty stuff I assure you. An optima
sealed battery I had on the land cruiser cracked against the battery hold
down, while I was offroading and it kinda oozed and dissolved the battery
tray. It is just as nasty, it just doesn't flow as fast as before. Back at
base camp, nobody understood why I was running around trying to get as much
baking soda as possible. Not much damage, but some nics scars (on the car
that is)

Toby

69 Sprite
69 Midget