Inbox rules, was RE: Timewasters

To: "'LBCarNut'" <LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inbox rules, was RE: Timewasters
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:19:37 -0800
I agree. Perhaps not stright to the trash bin though! But rules will
definetly orgainze your inbox into seperate folders to at least sort out the
spridget stuff. and the personal stuff. Personally I keep all the old
messages and have my own "archive" I can search through and find useful
stuff. No point going through and deleting every single message that
arrives. When I am busy, i just mark they as read, and keep on going. All
the Spridget stuff stays in its folders and leaves the rest of the
"important" e-mails for me to deal with. And you can even create filters to
filter out e-mails with certain words you don't want to hear about. both
"bush" and "gore" have been that way for a few months now on my machine And
I probably won't even see this e-mail. It gets moved to "political
spridgets" when it contains those words.

Good luck.

Toby