Re: Oil Temp gauge.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Temp gauge.
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 07:52:44
Toby,

I use a Combination Gauge on my boat's Yanmar diesel, where I have
the Temperature bulb reading the oil temp. Runs about 65' Don't know
if that's the right temp for the oil, but it's what I normally get
every time it's used, so I can spot any excess heat pretty quickly,
(pity 'bout the oil pressure though, only 24 psi hot!)

Ron in Ireland