Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!

To: LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:00:08 EST
In a message dated 12/04/2000 3:01:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< You would be amazed at how much less aggravating the list is if you set
 up rules for your e-mail and direct all mail from certain people
 straight to the trash bin.

Yep, that's my one big gripe about AOL.  With Outlook Express I can sort
incoming e-mails by subject, direct them to folders, or trash them.

Sorting by subject was my favorite...when I had read the first three replys
to what size tire fits a 74.r RWA Midget with wire wheels, I could delete the
rest!

RH...of course this lister will probably not see me agreeing with him as my
mails must go strait to the Ed bin...;-)...