Re: Moss Fall Fest..now another funny story..

To: toyman@digitex.net, Tomsaudi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moss Fall Fest..now another funny story..
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:14:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/06/2000 4:44:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< while I am putting in jokes, Does anyone know how to tell when it is
bedtime at
 Michael Jackson's house???
  When the big hand covers the little hand..................... Brad,
 ducking and running for cover.............. >>

Brad,

This Thankgiving we traveled to San Antonio to pick up my grandkids and spend
the long weekend with them.

My 9 year old grandson had decided he had a fear of elevators getting stuck
between floors and we talked about it quite a bit as we checked in at the
Sheraton.

On the way into the elevator I told him getting stuck in the might not be all
bad, that you could get stuck with Pamela Lee.  He said "who's that ?" and I
told him one of the Baywatch girls.  He laughed as we stepped in and as the
door closed he said "it could be real scary, it could be Michael Jackson!"

I laughed my ass off without asking for an explaination or asking him why.

RH ;-)