Re: [AHCUSA] Events List Added to AHCUSA Website

To: Reid Trummel <AHCUSA@excite.com>
Subject: Re: [AHCUSA] Events List Added to AHCUSA Website
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:19:55 -0800
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, AHCUSA@autox.team.net
At 06:12 AM 12/7/00 -0800, Reid Trummel wrote:
>...Please have a look:
>
>http://www.healey.org/events.shtml

Looks pretty good, Reid.

>Right now I don't believe that there is any Healey-centered events list on
>the web...

Well, there's ours (http://www.sdhealey.org/events.html, feel free to copy
any events we've listed for your list), and several other regional clubs'
sites have calendars, not to mention AHCA's
(http://www.serve.com/AHCA/ahcaevnt.htm). Unfortunately, many of them
aren't updated very often, so it'll be great if you can provide a reliable
source of current, accurate event info.

>...please send me the following info:
>4.  Contact person's name and telephone number.
or email address (this *is* the web, isn't it?).

TTFN,
Rick
--
Rick Snover
Editor, Healey Hearsay, and Vice President/Membership Chair - Elect