Re: more Re: Wheel question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more Re: Wheel question
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:52:00 -0800
My experience with wires is much like Daniel's but at lower speeds :-)

I ran wires with a steel wheel banjo (makes for a short axle) for over 20
years in my other Bugeye and never had a problem. This car is undergoing a
major rebuild at the moment and will be switched back to steel wheels or I
will use the minilite type knockoffs. Nothing wrong with wires, I just like
the looks of the others better.

My top speed was nowhere near Daniel's as this was with a stock 948 most of
the time and a stock 1275 part of the time.

Larry Miller